If you’re a therapist, counselor, or coach, you understand the importance of staying centered, grounded, and mindful. You’re driven to serve others and support healing and transformation in a big way. You’re committed to you own evolution and that of your clients.
I support caring professionals like you to integrate more mindfulness, play, and body-centered consciousness into their lives and practice.
Here’s some of what you can expect from working with me:
- Feel more vibrantly alive, both in your therapeutic practice and your personal life.
- Support your clients by tuning into the power of body-centered consciousness (yours and theirs).
- Clarify your unique gifts as a therapist and bring them into your practice in smart, supported ways.
- Have more fun, ease, and playfulness in your work, all while effectively treating challenging client material.
- Discover the intimate, profound connection between the little, day-to-day stuff and the biggest questions of our lives.
- Dissolve barriers and spark transformations by bringing radical amounts of fun and big play into your practice.
- Learn techniques to tune into yourself in more whole-bodied ways, so you can listen to the wisdom of the moment.
- Shift your focus from the content to the context to dissolve the stickiest barriers.
- Identify the ways in which you’re unconsciously holding yourself back — and recommit to getting curious about how to offer your full self to your practice.
Mindfulness, body-centered consciousness, and big play are how we shift from good to great.